This course covers the neuro-scientific, multi-cultural, behavioral and academic benefits of music in the classroom, and provides practical ways to bring music into teaching practices for improved learning outcomes.
Earn credits through one of two renowned universities (your choice):
- 3 Graduate level (semester) credits through Brandman University: EDKU 9139 (Instructional hour equivalent: 45 hours)
- 4 Graduate level (quarter) credits through Cal State University East Bay: TED 7989 (Instructional hour equivalent: 40 hours)
- Transcripts provided through the University
- Course must be completed within 6 months from date of purchase
- Audience: Pre-K through 12th grade educators
- Final product includes portfolio of coursework & presentation
- Email us at [email protected] if you need assistance or have questions.