“Exercise is the single most powerful tool that you have to optimize your brain function.” – John Ratey, M.D.
This course covers the value of movement and exercise, with the benefits it provides to learning, health, behavior, classroom management in the classroom, and even a teacher’s ability to thrive in the teaching profession. In addition, ways to incorporate movement into instruction in and across all content areas are taught and practiced.
- Fee for Ashland University credits NOT included in price. Link will be provided after purchase on how to pay for credits.
- Participants have 6 months to complete all coursework.
- The recommended pace is to finish one lesson per week for 10 weeks
- Audience: Pre-K through 12th grade educators, staff & administrators
- Final product includes a written or presentation proposal
- Email us at [email protected] if you need assistance or have questions.