This course gives a step by step way to close the achievement gap between boy and girls of color and their peers of other cultures.
Choose credits from one of 2 renowned universities:
- 3 Graduate level (semester) credits through Brandman University: EDKU 9140 (Instructional hour equivalent: 45 hours)
- 4 Graduate level (quarter) credits through Cal State University East Bay: TED 7988 (Instructional hour equivalent: 40 hours)
- Transcripts provided through the University
- Course must be completed within 6 months from date of purchase
- Audience: Pre-K through 12th grade educators
- Final product includes portfolio of coursework & presentation
- Email us at [email protected] if you need assistance or have questions.