Online Courses for CSUEB
- TED 850 Promoting the Academic Achievement of African American and Latino Students
- TED 851 Integrating Music in Classroom Management and Instruction
- TED 852 Project-Based Learning: Connecting Classrooms to the Real World
- TED 854 Personalizing Learning
- TED 855 Lifting Every Voice through Creative Writing & Publishing
- TED 856 Formative Assessments to Heighten Engagement, Guide Instruction and Improve Learning
- TED 857 Habits of Mind for Academic Success & Beyond
Note: Enrollment ends August 27. Courses start August 20th and end December 14th.
Education for Equity’s mission is to provide equal education for every student in the world. Our salary point classes are uniquely themed and vetted by top universities to provide educators with 21st century skills that enable students to reach their full potential.
“Wouldn’t it be wonderful if we could reinstate through what we do, as parents, grandparents, as teachers, as legislators, that old, noble ambition: to excel?”
Are you looking to earn LAUSD salary points so you can improve your skills as a teacher and increase your annual teaching salary? Education for Equity’s online LAUSD salary point classes are designed to teach educators relevant skills that are applicable in the modern classroom. Our online classes allow you to earn salary points at your own pace from the comfort of your home. You’ll become a better educator and increase your salary in the process! Through cooperation with the LAUSD school district, we’ve developed the most insightful, relevant, and applicable salary point courses possible. Enroll in one of our salary point classes today to advance your teaching career and to start moving up the LAUSD salary table.