“Classroom Management in the 21st Century”
Pre-Order Price is displayed. Buy now at a discounted price.
Class starts the last week of January 2018.
This course is a refresher for experienced teachers and a refreshing guide for new teachers for how to form your own classroom management strategy in the 21st Century including: knowing your own style, reviewing others’ style, outlining what works for you, and utilizing the benefit of technology in the classroom.
- Earn 1 college credit (Brandman University) upon completion of this course. Processing fee and official transcript cost $90 in addition to the course fee.
- Allow 6 months to complete all coursework, with the average of one lesson per week for 11 weeks. If you purchase 3+ courses (which we encourage) we will work with you to sequence these courses and ensure you have ample time to complete them.
- Audience: Pre-K through 12th grade educators
- Final product includes portfolio of coursework & presentation
- Email us at [email protected] if you need assistance or have questions.
- Teacher comment: “This course is a refreshment. The course uses the author’s actual experiences – which are sometimes hilarious – to drive the point home. This course is a teacher to teacher conversation – and I loved it!” (5 Stars).